CHEVY To sell or not, heat only module

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I've been thinking this over for awhile & now on the fence about selling the Chevy/GMC heater module set I redid years back. I keep leaning towards using the heat-A/C module so if I decide that I need to be cool it's easy to convert back. It has everything but the center vent connector that goes between the vents & behind the dash duct. I'm thinking it maybe with my extra parts. Even got dash stuff for '78-'80 & a panel for '81, a few control panels with one having the off position. I'll have to get pics of everything & retest it all again. Just testing the waters at this point.

Nov 4, 2012
I was wanting to do heat only on my Regal but the older I get, the less tolerant I am of the heat. The Skylark had factory air and I intend on retaining it.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I was wanting to do heat only on my Regal but the older I get, the less tolerant I am of the heat. The Skylark had factory air and I intend on retaining it.
I'm not really an A/C guy, grew up with out it in cars & our houses in Pa. I really don't use it in the truck when it's just me. Maybe after I pass the 50 mark in a few years it could change for me too.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Heat-only in mine because not a daily driver, easy to work on, and everything else of mine has AC.

WIxX6tY.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor