To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
What's the logic here? Like you said, they could get a screw stuck in a tire anywhere. Seems like that would be assuming they're smart enough to realize 'where' they picked it up so they'll avoid that area?. Car guys might pay attention to sh*t like that but most everyone else? Me thinks not so much.
Same concept of loosening the valve stems but higher chance of them having to pay for new tires and less risk of getting caught in the act. These days I have become much more passive aggressive due to the nature of people

Reactions: 2 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Same concept of loosening the valve stems but higher chance of them having to pay for new tires and less risk of getting caught in the act. These days I have become much more passive aggressive due to the nature of people
Ok, makes sense. I don't get that either.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
the valve stems are much more pleasing as you know they are going to not figure it out for a while. Just puts a smile on your face 😁

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Think of long term aggravation. Every day or so at the gas station paying for air, if not ending in a not so cheap tow most likely out of pocket ($60-$120) plus blowing up of tires or checking of tires. Time and money spent plus call to work possibly lost pay. Simple little guilty pleasure of possibles = smile.

Reactions: 1 user

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Yea I know it's petty but at this point if they can't agree to not park in the yard, I'm gonna mess with them, even if it's for my own smiles and not solving the problem. They may not know whodunit, but I will.
I even armed the neighbors. 20220430_115833.jpg
I would just block off the area they park but I like to park in the yard so my girl can get in and out.
It's storming here so I think we get a break this week. They're usually rolling in the neighborhood about this time and they aren't here. Or maybe the H/O took it more seriously then I gave him credit. Well see next week.

Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Hook some keys on your belt loop with a climbing hook. Be a darn same if some paint got slightly scratched while walking next to a car wouldn't it? Even worse if you I u had a small tack hammer and put a strategic dent where an opposing driver's door would've opened into the side of an adjacent car.

Sow dissent amongst the evil doers and let them think their junk got wrecked by each other. No heavy keying mind you, just what a careless interloper brushing against the car would leave.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Sow dissent amongst the evil doers and let them think their junk got wrecked by each other.

Seems like using a truck locked in 4lo to shove their POS cars into each other would do the trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Seems like using a truck locked in 4lo to shove their POS cars into each other would do the trick.
You're halfway there. Instead you run a tow strap from the tow hook on the last car in line under the whole row perpendicular to the direction they park.

Then you go in 4lo, and pull that last car sideways into each of the other cars.

Everyone looks at the end car that started the pileup, but, the whole side of the car is dent and scratch free, no evidence of impact or external force knocking it sideways.

Only logical conclusion is that car fishtailed into the others knocking them all sideways, and the driver must be at fault.

Slim Jim the door, drop a bag of substances in plain view on a seat... QED

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor