To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

You guys are working too hard on getting rid of the people and vehicles.
Say, if the house wasn't there, there'd be no people, parties, or parking would there??
Just sayin'....🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I wonder if the cops would order the tow as an unregistered vehicle if the license plates were to disappear?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
And the possibilities beget possibilities. Your trespassers being able to park on your lawn as they apparently do says to me that your street does not have curbs; basically where the street ends is where the lawn begins. So, you being a good neighbour and all, and concerned about possible drainage issues on your property due to poor water management, rent a small backhoe like the one by Kioti or cat or ?? and decide to practice with it by digging a ditch along the frontage of your property. if it is inside the property line and there are no buried or hidden encroachments like gas lines or water/sewer services then you shouldn't even need a permit; you are just practicing after all, but it might be safer to check first, jic. Check with the neighbors, maybe they have water issues too and would be interested in sharing the rental fee so you can practice more.

And then you dig your ditch as close to the road as possible. Make it oh, 2-3 feet deep, no deeper and be sure to bevel the edges to make it look professional. Lay in a little grass to finish it off and Hey, Presto!! Anyone trying to park on the lawn ends up in the ditch. It's all on them for trying to put their vehicle somewhere it weren't supposed to be. They get to pay the cost of having it towed out; OR, followup with the suggestion above and once you have a few cars trapped, bring out the blow up wavy dude and the used cars for sale signs and if someone happens to protest, well they had to trespass the property just to fall into the ditch. And surprise, surprise, what license plates?? Confiscation laws in the county, maybe???

(I really have way too much time on my hands when I start to generate sh*t like this)

Nick
Had me thinking. Start switching plates(tags) so inspection stickers and plates don’t match. Hmmm, stolen car? Stolen plates? That still ends with a detained driver to explain it😱

Now being as it is Rabbithole doesn’t need a possibility of jail time or large expenses, a small simple tool can create so much fun and aggravation to the car owners. Back off the air valve on a tire or two. Not much! Just enough so it very slowly looses air. They will either just get pissed having to keep blowing it up or time and money at the tire store/ garage getting it fixed. If they run it down to much well there’s a new tire as the rim chews up the sidewall.
As it may take a day or so to leak down, we Karma is a bit*h. Also Baloney peals paint a can of coke eats through paint too. And if all else banana or Potato in the exhaust and rammed home is old school way to stall a car or football the muffler. Just don’t get caught!!
Make sure they don’t come back on you or your family dude.
Those are only short term fixes though. Long term. The gentleman with the ditch idea or a fence. Rock or brick wall maybe. Or depending on your area if you can get ahold of a phone pole and sink a pipe or rebar threw it, they run 10’ to 20’ long.

Last edited:
I think we're over-thinking this...

Cheap solution. Get some cardboard and a magic marker.

6149dc4306f3153653053004

Just sayin...

• Haha
We expect results too OP!
And video footage to prove it!

I think we're over-thinking this...

Cheap solution. Get some cardboard and a magic marker.

6149dc4306f3153653053004

Just sayin...
Isn't it fun to overthink about it though?

I'm still standing firm with removal of lug nuts and having a bucket full. And I wouldn't hide it. I'd be out there with cordless impact in hand and 3 or 4 sockets in my unlaced work boots, boxers and wife beater greeting the happy partyiers as they were getting out of their cars. Of course with a cooler of some of the finest lager.

And shooting video of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And video footage toprove it!

Isn't fun to overthink about it though?

I'm still standing firm with removal of lug nuts and having a bucket full. And I wouldn't hide it. I'd be out there with cordless impact in hand and 3 or 4 sockets in my unlaced work boots, boxers and wife beater greeting the happy partyiers as they were getting out of their cars. Of course with a cooler of some of the finest lager.

And shooting video of course.
Sign multiple buckets metrics and standard nuts for sale 😏

Sign multiple buckets metrics and standard nuts for sale 😏
Nah, more of a grab bag sale. 20 in a bag for $40. Might take a couple of bags to 'get you home'

• Haha
for anything on your Property have a contract to a local towing company they will remove any illegally parked car, Or 1/4 sticks work as well

Reactions: 1 user
If popo don’t want to deal with them on the side of the road blocking a driveway, there was a video of the guy with a 10’ chain moving one out of his with his truck into the road. Then it’s a problem for them. Would say he had same problems. They can’t do anything if the people aren’t “breaking the law”. That brings in the town/ district council people to fix more permanent fix if everyone on the street calls them.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor