To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Seems like using a truck locked in 4lo to shove their POS cars into each other would do the trick.
Yea. If this gem wasn't already parted out, I would most definitely do some rearranging. Or practice my drift tap skills. 20210429_090103.jpg
You're halfway there. Instead you run a tow strap from the tow hook on the last car in line under the whole row perpendicular to the direction they park.

Then you go in 4lo, and pull that last car sideways into each of the other cars.

Everyone looks at the end car that started the pileup, but, the whole side of the car is dent and scratch free, no evidence of impact or external force knocking it sideways.

Only logical conclusion is that car fishtailed into the others knocking them all sideways, and the driver must be at fault.

Slim Jim the door, drop a bag of substances in plain view on a seat... QED
Here I thought you were the calm, level headed one. 😆 🤣
Really this all boils down to me needing to get the F out of the city. High crime, shitty people,potholes and now all the restaurants and shops are so understaffed they close at 10. There's not much upside to city life anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Yea. If this gem wasn't already parted out, I would most definitely do some rearranging. Or practice my drift tap skills. View attachment 197556

Really this all boils down to me needing to get the F out of the city. High crime, shitty people,potholes and now all the restaurants and shops are so understaffed they close at 10. There's not much upside to city life anymore.

Cheese and rice, did you recover that from the Titanic's cargo bay?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yea. If this gem wasn't already parted out, I would most definitely do some rearranging. Or practice my drift tap skills. View attachment 197556

I can be calm... nothing to say it's not a slow, gradual pull under low speed, there's no need to floor it and make noise that gets people running outside to look :LOL:

I just also like to theoretically brainstorm with the best of them. Honestly, I haven't had an issue with anyone parking in my yard anywhere since about 2005. At that time I just blocked them in with an old farm truck and left it there for a week. Always nice to have a truck that every panel is dented, rotted, and missing paint. Can't vandalize it.

But in the years since in the interests of crowning the land and giving drainage at the edges, ALL my properties have some massive ditches at the property line. As in, 3 feet across and about 42 inches deep at the centerline. Nothing is going to pull across it, and if you pull into it and try to park on the side of it you're going to slide in and be stuck. At that point I don't care either, you scrape up the dirt in retrieval and you do me a favor of keeping growth down in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
fixed it for you
Goes without saying.... something like that you handle with gloves the whole time so there's never prints/DNA to begin with.

Reactions: 1 user

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Still no party's next to me nice and quiet. I'm told by one of my neighbors that they are being evicted so hopefully the new neighbors are cool. My neighbor Bob across the street just moved to Florida on Friday and there is a for rent sign up on his lawn and the house nextdoor to him is up for sale. I really hope whoever moves in all 3 houses is cool or at least leaves me alone I don't like most people much.

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor