BUILD THREAD Tomeal's Elky Build

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Not sure how good Tri Star is but they do transmissions there on 22.
Id be worried about employee turnover with them being a dealer.

I'll make Jats Transmissions in Johnstown learn who I am if need be.

Reactions: 1 user

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
IMG_20240225_162748781.jpg

Everything's fine! Don't worry!

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Got a second opinion on cause of death for the transmission. Tried to run it the other week and it wouldnt start. I may or may not have been distracted and ran the fuel pump to long when low on fuel.

Oh well, lesson learned. F' it, got the new fuel pump already installed. Starts and runs fine. Needless to say the tank will get filled before I make that mistake again.

I don't feel like dragging gas cans.

IMG_20240224_190632772.jpg

Trailer ride to the gas station it is.

Spent the day re-arranging so it could be out the way for a bit. For now it's got reverse and first. Gonna put it in the small garage till I re-coup the funds to deal with the trans. Should only be a month or so. Don't want to get too political, but I feel a recession coming. Don't want to get caught spending to much.

Anyways, guess I'll update when it goes into small garage for a bit

Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got a second opinion on cause of death for the transmission. Tried to run it the other week and it wouldnt start. I may or may not have been distracted and ran the fuel pump to long when low on fuel.

Oh well, lesson learned. F' it, got the new fuel pump already installed. Starts and runs fine. Needless to say the tank will get filled before I make that mistake again.

I don't feel like dragging gas cans.

View attachment 236050

Trailer ride to the gas station it is.

Spent the day re-arranging so it could be out the way for a bit. For now it's got reverse and first. Gonna put it in the small garage till I re-coup the funds to deal with the trans. Should only be a month or so. Don't want to get too political, but I feel a recession coming. Don't want to get caught spending to much.

Anyways, guess I'll update when it goes into small garage for a bit
Good planning as everyone should, with the Waltons Bezos and Zuck dumping billions of dollars in stock you know something is going to

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Good planning as everyone should, with the Waltons Bezos, and Zuck dumping billions of dollars in stock you know something is going to

11billion is chump change for that crew. About the only thing I have learned in 37 years of the market is that you cannot time it. Might be tomorrow or 2 years from now.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor