Tubular a arm question/ options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
I am looking for tubular a arms and I have 4 different companies in mind I was debating about.
UMI Performance, Spohn performance, global west and trz. what one do you recommend? The tubular a arms are going to be going on my big block 86 El Camino. My El Camino is a cruiser and not a road or drag vehicle. I might do some autocross for fun but that is about the most with my El Camino that I would do.

Basically the big block ways down the front of my car because of the extra load the big block has over the 305. So since I'm going to upgrade the shocks and spring I thought why not spend a little extra money and buy a arms.

1970camaroRS

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2014
I like to buy anything I can from UMI. That said, Spohn is pretty good bang for your buck. Don't forget the insanely cheap upper a-arms from Speedway. I've been running a pair of them for a while now in a daily driver without issue.

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Tuggy, I am looking into the Spohn arms for my wagon. I had to hold off on the order since all my daily drivers have been needing repair.

1970camaroRS

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2014
Yes, BMR is a good bet too. Although I'm a UMI addict, I have the BMR relocation brackets and they are superb.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I am looking for tubular a arms and I have 4 different companies in mind I was debating about.
UMI Performance, Spohn performance, global west and trz. what one do you recommend? .

I wouldn't recommend any of those unless you have money to burn. The UB machine arms are well built and cost a fraction of the others. Speedway sells the UB Machine arms for less. I have been running these on my car for several years...no issues. See link below
Note that you need to buy one side and flip it over for the other side.

http://ubmachine.com/upperboltin.html

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor