Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
IMG_9837.jpeg

Reactions: 10 users

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
Are you guys using the steering stoppers? I'm curious to know the steering angle. Mine is crap with no stoppers but I think it's the Blazer spindles.

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Are you guys using the steering stoppers? I'm curious to know the steering angle. Mine is crap with no stoppers but I think it's the Blazer spindles.
We do have steering stops on the UMI 3031 arms. I’m not familiar with where Blazer spindle steering arms land on G body arms.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
We do have steering stops on the UMI 3031 arms. I’m not familiar with where Blazer spindle steering arms land on G body arms.
The info I had was the arms were the same (minus the bolt variances). It was the x-member dimension between the rails that was narrower.

Reactions: 1 user

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Started watching this build through instagram. Great job Fellas! That Malibu is one nice machine as well :cool:

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor