Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
So sorry to hear.. prayers sent

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Get to it. Get on it. Together with your support and a team of good doctors, y'all can kick this thing in the arse!

Praying for your wife and family. Don't ever forget what's the most important thing in this world- family.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
thoughts are with you
wish y'all the best

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
So we still don't know whether it is Milo or the Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She doesn't have it in the Brain or Spine. Also the Philadelphia Chromosome is not present, very good. She has had Chemotherapy since Day 2 and everyday except Yesterday. She even had Chemotherapy injections in her spine. A bad headache, starting to feel nauseous and super tired.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 3 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
You got this Katherine! Thoughts are with you. 🙏

Reactions: 2 users

Wheelspinner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2020
Man this sucks... My youngest son is a 26 year ALL /AML survivor. Its a tough path for sure but treatments now are even better. Keep the faith

Reactions: 1 users

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
May God comfort your family and heal your wife! Im believing in a miracle for her. Trust and pray. Pray and trust.....May God bless you and your family.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Yikes, that is a gut punch. But she looks like a fighter and I am betting she will beat this. My own wife is a cancer survivor and was supposed to be blind by now. She fights on. I also have a guy with a rare blood cancer at my marina that fishes every day he can. Sometimes he just comes down to stand on the dock and clear his head. It is all attitude. Fishing is big medicine. Fighters prevail and beat the illness. Seeing how she outfishes you I am certain she is a fighter!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
If she lives with you, she'll have no problem with this challenge. ;)

All kidding aside, my thoughts are with you. Stay strong. Stay positive.

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor