vinyl wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonchis97

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2010
ok guys so i was looking at some cars that instead of a paint job they went with vinyl it doesnt look bad and they say it last up to six years my only concern is that if i do this how high is the chance of rust. what do u guys recommend me doing vinyl or paint

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
well ya know vinyl is just a big sticker they put over the car. the only consern about rust you would have is if ya did a crappy job and let bubbles get caught in between the vinyl and the body. the other thing about vinyl is it usually used for custom graphics or advertising. if yer gonna do like a 2 tone or 1 solid color, do paint. if ya just want a crazy design and dont wanna pay someone to paint it, go vinyl. me, id never put vinyl on my car, it reminds me of those fast and furious cars and too many bumper stickers on a car.

tonchis97

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2010
thanxs i was thinking of a flat black i hate ricers too much to make it look like that lol but im swerving more into the metallic black paint job now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor