Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
olishooter said:
just added my new rims to LM7 powered wagon. replacing the rear diff with a posi 3:73 and im hoping it will fly. thanks to this site ive been able to accomplish all these mods. thanks again
Nice Pontiac, digging the wheels on it too!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
X2....That is a nice Pontiac. Cool wheels and color...nice stance, too. 8)
Post some more pics of it.

Welcome aboard!

olishooter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto,Canada
more pics as requested. thanks for the positive feedback!!!

the wheels are 18x8 ridler wheels also lowered the wagon 3inchs with springs and air shocks in the rear

Attachments

• IMG_1385[1].JPG
    IMG_1385[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 731
  • IMG_1386[1].JPG
    IMG_1386[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 727
  • IMG_1387[1].JPG
    IMG_1387[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 750
  • IMG_1389[1].JPG
    IMG_1389[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 724
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Once again, very nice ride. Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm envious.

How's it run with the carb'd LS engine..or is TBI?

olishooter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto,Canada
thanks again for all great comments!!!
the engine runs fantastic with the carb, it could use a little more fine tuning but i am confident with the new 3:73 posi and with the mild tuned 3 speed transmission, it should come out of the hole fast. its been a fun build but i have a few more fine details id like to take care. and i will post more pics of the build

olishooter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto,Canada
i havent had the wagon on the dyno but the engine was totally rebuilt with new rings bearings and the heads were machined and shaved. i added a c5 corvette camshaft and a custom exhaust with a H pipe. the car sounds incredible as ive been told and it does take off pretty quick. I just finished my rear end swap with 3:73 gears and a rear disc conversion. I presume the horsepower to be around 300 and the torque around the same. Looking at stock LM7 numbers again i am assuming it should be around those numbers. either way its a fast wagon and im loving every minute of it. thanks again for all the feedback and if anyone has any questions on their build id love to help.thanks again

boogeyman

n00b
Nov 29, 2014

here`s my new toy needs a motor but i have plans for a nice pump gas big block and some diffrent wheels

boogeyman

n00b
Nov 29, 2014
this is what it looked like before the body and paint work was a very nice car before hand guy was a professional body man at a very high end shop that does extremely high dollar hot rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor