Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Jack.
Yeah I got some of the gremlins fixed got it inspected and now the hi beams don't work.. wtf? They were working. probably corrosion on a switch or something. I gotta order one of those abrasive fiberglass brushes I read of somewhere to clean the inside of plugs and such.. I found em on ebay and amazon but forgot to bookmark it and forgot wtf it was called..:blam:
Dave,
I don't know if I've ever seen one of those gizmos, but it sounds like it would be a useful tool.
If you do happen to find it, post a link to it.

Aztec

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2015
Northern Ontario, Canada
Here's mine (image shot in November 2015) - 1980, all original, 78,000 miles. Been sitting since 2004. Acquired it last summer and started working on it before winter shut me down. Back at it in a few weeks and then on the road this summer :)
pkp_malibu_1.jpg

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Perry,
Where have you been? Any new developments with the car?

The car looks good, man.

Aztec

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2015
Northern Ontario, Canada
Hey Perry,
Where have you been? Any new developments with the car?
Greetings! Got lost in the snow lol. Nothing new with the car as we're waiting out the final stages of the spring thaw. Snow in the driveway is gone but too yucky to be crawling around in it. Kept it brushed all winter so no snow piling up on the new coils. Ran it often and moved it up and down in the driveway. You can see in the pic that the rear sits nice and high. Front end in the weeks to come. How are you?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mallory,
Welcome aboard!
Very cool wagon. It looks great with the woodgrain and nice shade of blue.
BTW, What's your wheel and tire combination?

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I dig the naked roof. Did you delete it yourself? I am not looking forward to taking down the headliner to weld up the holes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor