Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Compton

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2010
It is a street strip car. The color is black cherry and really looks good all cleaned up. The car itself is straight and never been wrecked and no rust. When we got it home there are quite a few things that need straightened up but in the end it will be a good car. It is a 355, 350 turbo with a 373 rear end. Had to pull the motor and change a couple of things then ran it on the dyno to break in a new cam and leak check everything. Made a tad over 400 horse and 420 #ft of torque. The peedinger thing surprised me.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
By starting off with a good body, no rust, etc.,you save an enormous amount of work.
Some of us aren't as lucky...:( Nice find overall.

Bruce Compton

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2010
To bad you live so far away Longroof79. I have the transmission you want on Boise, Idaho craigslist. 5383362012.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice picture, Dave.
The car looks really cool. Were you able to iron out the little problems?

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
I miss this one! this was a rattle can paint job, but I spent a week prepping it.

Attachments

• after mailbu.jpg
    after mailbu.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 243

79wagonator

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
Long Island, NY
Nice picture, Dave.
The car looks really cool. Were you able to iron out the little problems?
Thanks Jack.
Yeah I got some of the gremlins fixed got it inspected and now the hi beams don't work.. wtf? They were working. probably corrosion on a switch or something. I gotta order one of those abrasive fiberglass brushes I read of somewhere to clean the inside of plugs and such.. I found em on ebay and amazon but forgot to bookmark it and forgot wtf it was called..:blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor