Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Landon.
Always good to see another G-body wagon.
Looks like you found a great starter project. The price was right, too. I think it looks good with the IROC wheels. Keep us up to date on your progress.

Reactions: 1 user

Landon Collins

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 4, 2018
Rogersville
305. Given what I know about the Gbody Malibu's anemic driveline I think I'll just do a couple fun bolt ons to it for the time being. Eventually I'd like to put a 327 down in it for oddities sake but thats after the rear end and 200r4 are replaced. The transmission currently weeps a little fluid, but other than that its sound for the time being.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Nice you’re starting with a V-8. I’ve got the boat-anchor 3.8L 2-bbl. Long-term plan is LS3 E-Rod, when budget permits. Unfortunately, smog-legal options are limited for us residents of the People’s Republic.

Reactions: 1 users

socalfive

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2013
Tucson, AZ
In-Build, 78 Malibu, Crate 350, 700R4, Good Bones but serious neglect. tubular suspension with coil overs in the box for later, getting started on interior for now, then moving outward...

IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG

Reactions: 7 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Another nice ride!

Looks like they're coming out of the woodwork more and more lately.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
In-Build, 78 Malibu, Crate 350, 700R4, Good Bones but serious neglect. tubular suspension with coil overs in the box for later, getting started on interior for now, then moving outward...

View attachment 82090 View attachment 82091

I know this might be a weird question, but are your tail lights reversed or upside down? Like the reverse light should be close to the inside??

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor