Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbc383rulz

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2013
Western Washington
Hey Newb,
Nice wagon! What size tires are those? I love how its low and tucks the tires, when I got mine it had 205/60r15s all the way around and just looked like crap.
Puyallup aint that far away, we gotta get together this summer and hit some car shows!

newb

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Thanks for the compliments. I like both sets of caps myself. Kept the smooth dog dishes tho. They might find their way back on the car some day.

sbc, what area are you in?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Here's the new look..

Reactions: 1 user

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
That looks good Jack. In some rare cases, less is more. This is one of those cases. What are you working on now? Is the interior done? Doh! Dumb question seeing how you were just asking about sound deadener. Are you working and building or retired and building? Really though, knowing these cars are never really done, what do you have left to do before you can relax and drive? ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Puyallup newb, if I had a vote it would be for the Chevelle dog dish caps. Unless of course you're planning on running the Bonneville flats, if so, then I'd pick the first set. Car does look good though. ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :lol:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
ssbrewskyaz said:
That looks good Jack. In some rare cases, less is more. This is one of those cases. What are you working on now? Is the interior done? Doh! Dumb question seeing how you were just asking about sound deadener. Are you working and building or retired and building? Really though, knowing these cars are never really done, what do you have left to do before you can relax and drive? ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?
Thanks again, Scott.
Yes, I wanted to keep the look simple and somewhat low key...almost stock in appearance, just for a few subtle changes.
I still have the windshield and i/4 glass to do yet...and the entire interior...sound deadening, carpet, headliner, finish painting the plastics, etc. I hope to be on the road this summer. I'm retired and building... :wink:

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Lookin good jack. Those wheels and caps are a good look.

I like your rear bumper too. wish they made fiberglass ones like that instead of the ones on ebay for caminos and wagons.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Lookin good jack. Those wheels and caps are a good look.

I like your rear bumper too. wish they made fiberglass ones like that instead of the ones on ebay for caminos and wagons.

Thanks Kansas!
If I'm not mistaken, there is someone out there that makes stock looking fiberglass bumpers. I think VFN Fiberglass might make them.

Any new developments on your car?

sbc383rulz

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2013
Western Washington
I live in Poulsbo, go to Gig Harbor and stay on the freeway till it changes from 16 to 3 and about 15 miles past that you'll hit Poulsbo. I just talked my wife into a Cadillac 500/th400 for the wagon!

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Thanks jack I'll look them up.

Only update is I made some 6x9 speaker panels to fill in the cubbie holes in the cargo area, just not sure how I want to mount them. If I could stop fishing in my free time I might be able to get some stuff done lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor