went to the track

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
Finally got a chance to get to the track last sunday.The car went half a second faster than i thought it would.11.61 @118mph.It still has a bone stock 7.5 rear with 373`s.no suspension work at all.This thing is gonna fly when i get it finished.

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
what's your race weight?

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
I never put the car on a scale so i dont know for sure.I`m gonna guess around #3000lbs.

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
are you sure

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
has to be close to that.It has complete interior,all the stosk suspension.It has aluminum heads,airgap intake,electric fan,fiberglass hood,weld draglite wheels.Thats about it for things that cut weight.

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
on the title for the car it says it`s 3350lbs.but we all know how accurate they are :roll:.i have a stone quarry up the road,i might stop in there and see if they will let me put it on the scale.i`ll buy them coffe or something.

85Caballero350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2007
I used to go to the local landfill to get weighed but the woman got really crampy after the 2nd time.
Good times you got there BTW

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
I run a fertilizer business and weighed mine today at 3200 pounds with a half tank of fuel and about 100 pounds of tools and full interior I think I can lose at least 300 more pounds off it

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
forgot somehting my scales are DOT certified they were checked last month

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor