What are you drinking tonight?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Wife and I stopped at the seadog brewery in Maine when we were there a few weeks ago.

They had a blueberry beer that was really good!
It was probably the blue paw. It's a blueberry wheat. This is my first time in probably 12 or more years getting my hands on it. When I did my liquor restock I got some other goodies.

I can remember years back when I worked as a doorman at a RI tavern part time, after closing the doormen, bartenders, and managers would stay after a drink off taps (bar had '69 or more beers on tap at all times') for free. Settled on to that one as my favorite. They had a decent pear cider that really complimented the Guinness too for a black and stormy but yeah, the blueberry was really good and made a nice change of pace. Definitely a favorite.

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
The mia name of that beer from New York was Genessee. Wasn't half bad; not available around here anymore to the best of my knowledge.

Nick

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
IMG_20211022_193757810.jpg

This yuengling I like!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I sprung for a strong one tonight as well.

PXL_20211022_233545500.jpg

I forgot to mention how cheap whiskey was in Okinawa. Like it wasn't taxed as bad or something. A bottle of Johnny Walker black was like $27, so it wasn't just the Japanese stuff that was priced so well.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Waiting for the game to start, 1/3 of each. Go Sox!!!!

View attachment 185824
Switch proportions after they get rocked because the idiot gm wasted money on not fortifying the bullpen. Should had it won in 4. Pen faltered late because at some point you can't use Whitlock for everything and are using average at best arms against a mlb top offense.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
  • Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor