What battery maintainer is everyone using?

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna be honest knowing full well that my, albeit, honest response might open me up to ridicule and shame...that said here goes.

I have been using the Harbor Freight Special. There; I said it.

Not the expensive one either, the $10.00 job. While it lacks the frills that other more expensive models may have, digital readouts, etc., it does the job I need it to do. I have had such success with one, I bought (3) more.

that's the same junk i use :ROFLMAO: and its great !

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna be honest knowing full well that my, albeit, honest response might open me up to ridicule and shame...that said here goes.

I have been using the Harbor Freight Special. There; I said it.

Not the expensive one either, the $10.00 job. While it lacks the frills that other more expensive models may have, digital readouts, etc., it does the job I need it to do. I have had such success with one, I bought (3) more.

that's the same junk i use :ROFLMAO: and its great !
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor