Southern Indiana

Attachments

• Cutlass.jpg
    Cutlass.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 605

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I tend to like most factory colors with the exception of a few. The ones I don't like are that pale yellow a lot of 78-79 Malibu's received and the other is called medium red I believe.....looks kind of like a light purplish/lavenderish and always faded (usually on Regals). I've also grown to hate that light blue on the 78-79 GP's. Two tones and metallics usually look the best on most of them IMO.

Maybe I'm a purist but I don't like bright blues, reds or yellows on g-bodies.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I have a thing for metallic colors, gold, bronze, silver, etc. But the stock color combos on most of the Gbody's were pretty good. I think the vinyl roof cars look better in some colors than the hard tops...as you can see, im a bit biased...lol

Just curious...doesnt anybody know the name of the color of my car?

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Bernhard
It's your car - paint it the color you like!! The interior color will limit your exterior choices.

Attachments

• IMG_4724.JPG
    IMG_4724.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 350

popeye1978

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2014
I have a thing for metallic colors, gold, bronze, silver, etc. But the stock color combos on most of the Gbody's were pretty good. I think the vinyl roof cars look better in some colors than the hard tops...as you can see, im a bit biased...lol

Just curious...doesnt anybody know the name of the color of my car?

Light Teal Blue Metallic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor