What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
:hijack: On a related millennial note: I was talking to a coworker, and he was telling me of a home invasion in his neighborhood. Long story short- they grabbed his car keys off the table, went to take the car, and left the keys in the driveway because it was a manual trans! Millennial anti-theft device for the win!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
:hijack: On a related millennial note: I was talking to a coworker, and he was telling me of a home invasion in his neighborhood. Long story short- they grabbed his car keys off the table, went to take the car, and left the keys in the driveway because it was a manual trans! Millennial anti-theft device for the win!!

I heard about a carjacker that left the car cause it was a stick......I tried to get a reduction of my premium for having a stick as a theft deterrent and DRL's making the car safer being more visible but that didn't work...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I heard about a carjacker that left the car cause it was a stick......I tried to get a reduction of my premium for having a stick as a theft deterrent and DRL's making the car safer being more visible but that didn't work...:unsure:
You should bring it up in the insurance thread. Just wait until keys are on that level cause they replace all key locks with app activated locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor