Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ttype

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2017
Brockville, Ontario.
I bought a new shifter for my buick last weekend, and a bellhousing and zbar stuff... clutch pedal... Since it hasnt moved much since last weekend, i figured i would add mine.

Still on the fence regarding shifter location... adapting the camaro mo7nt pad to gforce crossmember shouldnt be too difficult, maybe about as involveed as swapping to a s10 tailhousing, the floor hole one way or the other is the same amount of work...

Have a good week folks!

Sympathies to the flooded along pacific northwest/ bc south coast.

R.

P.s., i picked up the conversion kit from some good ole boys in an area called "west island". ( la Belle Province)

They have their own sticked gbodies, and really know the mechanics of manual swapping.

Attachments

• 20211114_215924.jpg
    20211114_215924.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 20211114_215511.jpg
    20211114_215511.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: 7 users

rogue_ryder

Master Mechanic
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I recently picked up the G-Body Window Anti Rattle book from Kirban and verified I need weather stripping and new hardware inside the doors.

Found the kit and weather stripping on OPGI for the best price, a discount code and free shipping
window-rattle-elimination-kit-1982-87-g-body-rg10305.jpg

weatherstrip-roofrail-1978-88-monte-carlo-ams5400.jpg

If I can get get my drivers side window to not rattle and seal up; I will only have the Air Con to fix and have no little annoyances.

Reactions: 4 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
New master cylinder,,,,apparently, there are no cores to reman, so "new" it is

I miss the days when you could buy stuff like Delco parts at a parts store, these chains are all about house brand. I don't need a "lifetime warranty", I need an OE quality part.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015
Merry Christmas to me! I only bought these because they were discounted. After seeing the quality and the coating used I'm even happier. They use some thick coating on these things and they are way heavier than I expected. Anxious to replace my stock, POR-15 coated, energy suspension poly bushing rear arms and test these out.

Attachments

• IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
4E84EB66-EAFE-49C6-84AE-3C08E82F6095.jpeg
I wanted to wait till I got them on the car but…

Reactions: 5 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Merry Christmas to me! I only bought these because they were discounted. After seeing the quality and the coating used I'm even happier. They use some thick coating on these things and they are way heavier than I expected. Anxious to replace my stock, POR-15 coated, energy suspension poly bushing rear arms and test these out.
Nice stuff! I'm sure you will give them the proper test they deserve.
I'm looking at the UMI adjustable upper kit to help hold my rear end in place. Factory stamped steel just won't do. I am slowing chipping away at the things left to do before an engine drop. I can't see adding HP just to break a bunch of stuff.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
So Tick performance released these today....

View attachment 187613 View attachment 187614

The single rail lower I ordered was backordered until febuary so these are on the way and the lower was cancelled.

HUGE WIN!!!

Tick and Motion are doing some pretty innovative things.

Obviously this solution negates running two dedicated fuel types. But, if you are looking to move massive amounts of fuel it works.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Tick and Motion are doing some pretty innovative things.

Obviously this solution negates running two dedicated fuel types. But, if you are looking to move massive amounts of fuel it works.

Simplify a setup, It blows my mind that holley doesnt have something for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor