What did you buy for your G-body today? [2024]

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Horn contact thingy.

steeringwheelhornbuttoncam.jpg

The rest is all wired up, just need this for it to function.

Reactions: 3 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
A weekend away at the beach house but took a few bits of the car to work on. Bought 10’ of round foam to glue to the interior quarter window trim. I imagine its job is to make the panel not rattle and stop any kind of draft from the body panel. They’ve been in storage for years and cleaned up well but I still need to go over them again with Meguires Supreme Shine to finish them off.

IMG_5372.jpeg IMG_5373.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Finally bit the bullet and ordered a CPP rear sway bar.
After talking to 64nailhead and 81cutlass it seems like a decent choice for the money.
Also picked up another set of draglites I was finally able to find a decent used set with the right backspace.
Also ordered new 5/8 studs. Some of mine were jacked up and one got cross threaded.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
For the two rear view mirror projects I found & ordered (over paid) the terminal ends needed to make new harnesses. The place has a great listing of terminals but a bit pricey on items & shipping. It is what it is.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Bought a coil to replace the one spitting oil, wasn't the fix I was hoping it was though
20240524_171225.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Picked up a specialty tool for installing Rivnuts to my LCAs. I'll be using them for shock mounts instead of those stupid clips that always break.

IMG_20240528_134902517.jpg

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
I’ve been waiting a while for this.
For you LS guy you might know the name. Fahler makes nice budget manifolds. Unfortunately when I was ready to buy one he was no longer making them. Recently he switched his business strategy to something more DIY friendly and now sells 3D printed templates to make your own manifolds.
I was never was a fan of the up and forward headers and after test fitting them, I really wanted to go a different route.
Luckily I was able to snatch up on of the 5 kits he had for his twin log setup.
Ultimately this will help package the twins much better and should help with plug wires a ton.
IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6022.jpeg

Malibu795

Apprentice
May 13, 2019
I’ve been waiting a while for this.
For you LS guy you might know the name. Fahler makes nice budget manifolds. Unfortunately when I was ready to buy one he was no longer making them. Recently he switched his business strategy to something more DIY friendly and now sells 3D printed templates to make your own manifolds.
I was never was a fan of the up and forward headers and after test fitting them, I really wanted to go a different route.
Luckily I was able to snatch up on of the 5 kits he had for his twin log setup.
Ultimately this will help package the twins much better and should help with plug wires a ton.
View attachment 240324 View attachment 240325
Like to have something like that for a BBC

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor