What did you do at work today?

Nope, these wrap all the way around the wire, and they're not paper. Plus we provide a wiring schematic with all of our tools. If you sit down and study our schematics, they use ladder logic, pretty easy to follow once you get used to them. Once you understand how we wire them, you don't even really need a schematic.
Anytime I was in a panel like that it was old as dirt and those labels fall of and asking for a schematic is a joke.

Or we could get the printable heat shrink labels, those are so nice, quick and easy to use. FML
They are awesome until the manufacturer delists the refills you need. And force you to buy them from the surplus bandits like Radwell. I had quoted some Dymo labels 3 weeks ago. They were like $417 for a 3 pack.

Not to be that guy, but our stuff doesn't break unless someone gets in there and starts screwing with it. Then they call us, we go fix it and charge the hell outta them. They don't touch it again and everyone is happy LOL

Get heat shrink wrap and just change the color of the wires you have...
Can you imagine how many different pieces of equipment I work on in one given week? I am just complaining. I could go to work for a dealership that only works on there brand, but I don't. We are kind of the one stop shop in our area for man lifts, and construction equipment. We do it all.

Freightliner baby! You won't want to drive an international again!

Oh I know it. The school has two Cascadias, one auto and one with a 10 speed but I keep getting stuck with these trash Prostars. They ride like sh*t, everything squeaks and rattles and the seat is painfully uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: Northernregal

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor