What did you do at work today?

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Working my *ss off! Boss man is on vacation, only 2 of us working. We have $26k thru the end of the day Wednesday. 2 1/2 more days. This paycheck is gonna be NICE! about 60 hours, and most of it is going towards our Disney trip in June.

Reactions: 4 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Don't recall seeing the blurb; my memory geeks on that kind of interesting :"test. Probably could be more of a case of having to let the PR Weenies do their thing with it to milk out all the "public relations goodness" or bennies before being able to just say so. It's not so much the content, it's timing of the disclosure that always seems to be the critical point; like the fact of the matter is being officially saved until it can be used as ammunition in a budget fight.

Nick

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
This was yesterday, but I figure someone will enjoy it. I sure didn't.

Decided that I had had enough of the lax safety program at my current/former employer so I gave notice. On my last day, after a 250 mile drive home from a job up north I stopped to fuel up the picker....

The rear axle on the trailer peeled off pulling away from the pumps....
20220524_112620_LI.jpg

What a day... Adios putas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
This was yesterday, but I figure someone will enjoy it. I sure didn't.

Decided that I had had enough of the lax safety program at my current/former employer so I gave notice. On my last day, after a 250 mile drive home from a job up north I stopped to fuel up the picker....

The rear axle on the trailer peeled off pulling away from the pumps....
View attachment 199266

What a day... Adios putas.
That sucks

Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I just wrote a detailed denial letter on 2 non-existent roof damage claims for the same insured. Roofs are like tires, they wear out. Will probably go to suit

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Swapped over the bosses summer wheels on his truck
20220525_130420.jpg 20220525_124455.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor