What did you do at work today?

No incident during our parade. And the Navy resolved any future need for setting foot on a cruise ship. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 86LK
Had a total slog of a day for 8 hours straight. Now it's pack a grab bag and head up to Calgary for a marketing summit. I have a lot of projects on the go and I'm going to be absolutely hammered Thursday when I get back.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Had a total slog of a day for 8 hours straight. Now it's pack a grab bag and head up to Calgary for a marketing summit. I have a lot of projects on the go and I'm going to be absolutely hammered Thursday when I get back.
I'd be hammered too if I was throwing down that many pints!

Getting ready to open this Westinghouse PWR reactor up again on 04/12/22. This is what it looks like before they button it up again (the head is off). Each square in the pattern is the 8.5"x8.5" top of a half-ton fuel assembly that is over 12' long - there are 193 of them - shiny ones are new. I only get to see it on a screen (I push paper and crunch numbers).

Attachments

• s1c27.png
    s1c27.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 2
2 rums with dinner today. Apparently tomorrow is dubbed as "beer day" I can only imagine how that'll go.
Deschutes Black Butte XXV
In honor of this Oregon brewery’s 25th birthday, earlier this summer it released twice as much of its annual anniversary beer as usual. A potent imperial porter at 11.3 percent alcohol, it was brewed with cocoa nibs, figs and dates, and gets vanilla notes from a portion of it being aged in bourbon barrels.

Reactions: Cauterize

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor