What did you do at work today?

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Probably not really.

Gin is about 80 proof. And you'd add what, maybe about 1 oz to a 16 oz budweiser that's 10 proof.

So, realistically you take 40 units plus another 80 units then divide by 17 ounces total volume. That's a 14 proof / 7%abv drink overall.

Of course, you probably want to drink lots of other things prior to having any budweiser, ever, so that's a whole different story
Why dirty a perfectly good gin?

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Officially left a toxic work environment... we'll see how much longer I can stomach being in this uniform. If the scathing response to two surveys I completed today are any indication: Outlook not so good for the CAF.

I dunno, because reasons.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Why dirty a perfectly good gin?
Well, honestly, gin isn't very high up on my list of alcohols of choice, and budweiser is down near the bottom of any beer out there... above ice house of course, but below even keystone.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
restarted the webserver that crashed literally 10 minutes after checking on it last night :mad: sorry guys, no idea, random thing I hope.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Officially left a toxic work environment... we'll see how much longer I can stomach being in this uniform. If the scathing response to two surveys I completed today are any indication: Outlook not so good for the CAF.

Probably a good reason women weren’t allowed into the military for centuries
Also I went to cadet camp with brian santarpia at CFB Naden or more accurately HMCS Quadra
He was the top ranking cadet of the entire base , I was just an ( LC) leading cadet
With a crew cut many people thought brian and I were doubles .. lol
A few of us would walk into a barracks and someone would yell “room!” And everyone would tense up til they realized I was just a slave like them lol
Come to think of it there were lots of frat charges back then too

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

Can't say I'm impressed with what looks like a desk jockey admiral. is it normal for Canadian military to not have a lot of chest lettuce? even his subordinates have a couple more than this

1648842805846.png

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Can't say I'm impressed with what looks like a desk jockey admiral. is it normal for Canadian military to not have a lot of chest lettuce? even his subordinates have a couple more than this

View attachment 195627

We don't hand out participation trophies as uniform bling. My new/old director has a pretty serious rack of ribbons/medals by our standards. Dude has been in and seen some real sh*t... our conventional executive-level officers typically don't have anything that rivals his.

But, yes - that isn't a lot of tours. Looks like Bosnia, Afghanistan, and general service ribbon. Plus his Canadian Decoration (CD) with two clasps (12 + 10 + 10 years)... So for 32+ years of service it is light.

To be fair I only have my CD as I got in during the Afghan years and got passed over despite trying to go at the tail end. A trip to Latvia and Mali had little appeal over being a family man.

Maybe I'll go to the Ukraine to fight for the interests of the WEF... LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Probably a good reason women weren’t allowed into the military for centuries
Also I went to cadet camp with brian santarpia at CFB Naden or more accurately HMCS Quadra
He was the top ranking cadet of the entire base , I was just an ( LC) leading cadet
With a crew cut many people thought brian and I were doubles .. lol
A few of us would walk into a barracks and someone would yell “room!” And everyone would tense up til they realized I was just a slave like them lol
Come to think of it there were lots of frat charges back then too

I was around him at CJOC for a few years, not enough to generate an opinion.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor