Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
installed some purdy stuff inside

DSC_0435.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I went to pick up a master brake cylinder and proportioning valve for a disk/disk set up....yesterday I picked up an F body rear for $250 that has all the disk brake components with new rotors on it which will fit nice on my 8.2 rear end...this F body's rear is a 3.23 posi soi I should be able to sell it off the remaining rear end for the same price I paid for the whole thing...tomorrow I got a bit of welding to do, clean up the door jambs and it's ready for the epoxy primer....then hopefully paint this weekend

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
ERIC87442 said:
I looked at it in my garage and wished i had the money now to finish doing the engine work :lol:
ugh, aint that the truth. hahaha.....this threads gettin off to a good start lol lets keep it goin! oh, and more pics!

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
I haven't worked on mine in months. However I have been buying parts to get ready to work on it again.

Recently received my crank power window switches along with my new Electric-life power window kit.

Waiting on my shaved door handle and keyless entry kit to arrive along with my Rostra cruise control setup.

Then on to a bunch of wiring.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
Bonnewagon said:
I washed the bird crap off..... :evil:

I put a hood with bird crap on..... :twisted:

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Did the Jeep Shaft upgrade today and changed the oil......... $50.00 for eight quarts of Brad Penn oil and a filter :(

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
painted my front sway bar, rear lower control arms, and new 3.73 7.5 rearend.

a nice shade of POR 15 purple :)

deathproof

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2009
saint louis
Yesterday after work I swapped out the sun-visor swivels with a nicer set that doesn't flop around and finally jacked it up too bleed the power steering pump. No more squealing in and out of parking spaces for me.(funny... I kinda miss it.)

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
installed new IAC valve connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor