btw, tc1959 , 31 ! awesome !

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
jking78 said:
7a9ura5a.jpg

Installed my gauges
cool,need some pics installed. and what size's did you end up with ?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
removed the front clip,and got rid of all the clutter(ac/heater :puke: ) on my sons 79 "potty training day" mc(awaiting a por-15 bath,weld-in ac/heat delete panel/shaved firewall,and big brake upgrade :wink: ).also bolted in/fit some 03 mc black leather guts,as well as drilled my RUST FREE trans tunnel for my floor shifter and 03 mc center console(just the top plate,i have to shave down the console body as i want a low mount fit),and fit/welded up some 87 sport mirrors 8)

Attachments

• jose's pics 084.jpg
    jose's pics 084.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 623
  • jose's pics 088.jpg
    jose's pics 088.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 632
  • jose's pics 087.jpg
    jose's pics 087.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 617
  • jose's pics 085.jpg
    jose's pics 085.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 611

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Just got the drive side door jam area around the hinges sanded down a primed

JayPat83

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2013
Knoxville, TN
wonderboy24 said:
installed new lights 8 ft in the garage so i can see my gbody and dirty garage lol.

Thats funny because I changed 3 ballasts and installed one new light fitxture in my Papaw's garage/paint booth. Now he has twenty-four 4 ft. flourescent lights working and before today only had 14 working.

87luxsprt

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2012
POMONA
L.A.X-RATED said:
removed the front clip,and got rid of all the clutter(ac/heater :puke: ) on my sons 79 "potty training day" mc(awaiting a por-15 bath,weld-in ac/heat delete panel/shaved firewall,and big brake upgrade :wink: ).also bolted in/fit some 03 mc black leather guts,as well as drilled my RUST FREE trans tunnel for my floor shifter and 03 mc center console(just the top plate,i have to shave down the console body as i want a low mount fit),and fit/welded up some 87 sport mirrors 8)

Can u show how ur mounting those front seats. I have a pair of those with the original brackets. But wondering how hard it would be to put on my project 87 MC. Thanks

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Another lost weekend, this one was rained out. Tried to convince the wife to move to Arizona, but was unsuccessful. So we got a set of new floor mats for the Olds and started putting together our car show paraphernalia. Hopefully next weekend won't be rained out as there are about 4-5 things going on.

JayPat83

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Painted the passenger side inner fender and installed the finished and primed passenger fender.

Papaw finished repairs on the 84 Cutlass header panel and I got it bolted onto the car for the first time. I found that my new battery is leaking battery acid from the top seam. Guess Ill have to take it back and exchange it.

After he primes the header panel Ill reinstall my front bumper, grill and headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor