What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
ssn696 said:
I know about curbside engine swaps. With shade for the critics.

AWESOME... MY WIFE AND I WERE LAUGHING ABOUT IT YESTERDAY... COULDNT DECIDE IF THAT MAKES ME WHITE TRASH, GHETTO, REDNECK, OR HILLBILLY... I JUST HAD A VINYL MADE FOR THE BACK WINDOW THAT SAYS, "ZIP TIES AND DUCT TAPE"

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
THIS IS WHAT MADE ME PULL THE OLD MOTOR... blown rod bearing and piston was slapping the head...

Attachments

• CAM02075.jpg
    CAM02075.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 448
  • CAM02067.jpg
    CAM02067.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 464

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Resealed my HVAC box to the firewall with epoxy seamsealer, the good stuff, not the garbage NAPA sells which went bad in under two years.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Detailed everything under the hood, and laid out the gold 442 decals and chrome trim for application. Supposedly it is supposed to be a nice and some what warmer weekend (no snow!!) and there are several shows planned. We will probably miss Saturday's so we can do the decals and trim, but Sunday looks like we can head out to a show and a cruise night.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that's looking good papabearxl... :)

I order the new nuts for the new to me wheels and picked up a block of aluminum to fabricate the bracket for the manual master brake....

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
pontiacgp said:

I order the new nuts for the new to me wheels and picked up a block of aluminum to fabricate the bracket for the manual master brake....
Thanks, GP! I don't get to work on it much, or get on here as much as I'd love to, but trying to keep on doing a little bit here and there.

JayPat83

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2013
Knoxville, TN
papabearxl said:
pontiacgp said:

Thanks, GP! I don't get to work on it much, or get on here as much as I'd love to, but trying to keep on doing a little bit here and there.

Looking good!!! Looks like you put some thought into your builds.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
JayPat83 said:
papabearxl said:
pontiacgp said:

Looking good!!! Looks like you put some thought into your builds.
If you are meaning me, then thank you very much. I have had plenty of time to think....it's been off the road for 8 years...

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor