What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I gave up on my transmission it's getting a 200m until it expires

What's the deal? What were you having built? I never hand any luck with a 200m, like a 305 spit the govenor out on the ground followed by all the fluid?

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
What's the deal? What were you having built? I never hand any luck with a 200m, like a 305 spit the govenor out on the ground followed by all the fluid?
it's all on here I'm getting a run around from the builder so I'm just going to put it together and change it later

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Had a pesky leak ,actually both drain and fill plugs leaked on my 12 Bolt diff cover since i put it on last year, had to drain and save the fluid..it was fresh fluid, sealed the plugs and refilled, no biggie, then just did some cleaning up to go to a cruise nite. A few G bodies there last nite, couple of Elkys, and these two nice Malibus, one was a very clean Big Block car, and the orange car had a Gen 1 SBC with a big Turbski, it looked and sounded pretty serious, and fast.. complete with parachute on the back..
IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0308.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

DROLDS84

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2015
Northern Indiana
My son cleaned all the undercoating off the top and sides of the frame and we flipped it over to do the underside,hopefully we can get the frame Por 15nd next weekend.
20170604_160823.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor