Pulled the carburetor to send it off to get rebuilt
0326181840a-1.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Agree its an awesome plate, also surprised they didn't do all 3 would look a lot better with the sequential I would think. Third brake light looks good, really makes me want to finish mine.

My guess is because the center contains the reflex, and would not look the same when lit as the outers

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
He sent it to the carburetor rebuilding place, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky:!
I only asked because he doesn't live far from me I thought it might be a local busines
I am gonna bring it up to that place in Middlesex you spoke about. I think its Middlesex Custom Carburetor
It's in my thred ummmm 78 Cutlass W-31 build? Wow I can't remember the name of my thred lol anyway talk to Phill there he's the owner drop my name my brother dose a lot of bissnes with him Eric and tony lol the brothers Oldsmobile he knows my 78 well he had that carb twice because of the cam and porting

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Played around with the timing. I have to take the fan off so I can see the balancer, and my temp gauge recently broke, so I guess it got a lil hot (no change in idle) and the rubber cap on the radiator that blocks off an unused port blew apart. Coolant everywhere. Got that cleaned up, then drove in the spare car (Saturn Ion, derpy lil thing) to the parts store to get some new caps. All is well.

Attachments

• radcap.jpg
    radcap.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor