What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Been researching parts as im not allowed to work on the car being today is the first day out of the hospital in a week

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Gonna go get my SS wheels sand blasted so i can start painting them .

Clutch_Grabwell

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Millbury, Mass.
Installation was just completed on my rear-seat cupholders.
jk/ It was actually a large project. That's a Cadillac Eldorado seat recovered to bear some level of resemblance to the old seat. Coming soon: matching GTO buckets for the front.
DSC_0065.jpg

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
showed in a car show today, Bonney Lake Washington Applebees..

Grandprixpaul

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2011
Commerce township , mi
Finally mounted the firebird.spoiler on car,last night tore carb down and found out even though.it was rebuilt from.a.carb shop they didnt reset the floats to spec. And cleaned out the bowls of garbage, sounds alot better but havent road teated it yet frst time messing around in my carter,,been.also doing body work two spots left to get at the go.after the little dings and ill be ready for paint ,now i.just have to figure out for sure what color im going to .paint it and where im going to get the paint i dont think im going to waste aton on ppg looking at serwin williams ,have a friend painting his car with summits viper red but im kinda skidish of that paint .any sugestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor