Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sweet 'Stang. 4-speed? 67?

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
NIce stang! I've always had sweet spot for the mustang... :wink: BUT I took out my GP for a drive today once I repaired a rear shock relocation mount, went and gave a fifth gen stang a run for it's a money!! Man did I love my ls1 today!! beast mode!! :evil:

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Cleaned up the wiring harness in preparation for my EZ-EFI swap...
I absolutely hate cheap crappy looking convoluted wire looms. Why companies haven't switched to the superior quality, protection and looks of wire braid looms I do not know. I always have to disassemble the factory harness and re -loom them.

Attachments

• EFI wire.jpg
    EFI wire.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 539

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
For the first time in a while actually did quite a bit. About a month ago we removed the radiator (it was the original one) because the coolant was turning brown. Put the new radiator, hoses, thermostat in and flushed everything. But the hose to the coolant reservoir was too short. Then I got sick. Finally today I was able to finish the job and top off the radiator coolant, added Lucas super-coolant additive as well, and hooked up a new reservoir hose. I had graphics made for the door handle inserts - stuck those on as well. Then went for the final drive of the season for fresh gas and added the Lucas storage stuff to the gas for the winter. Now it's time to plan the next bits of work.

itsnicyo

Apprentice
Oct 8, 2013
Tampa
Got a new engine for ss today :)
fRURvH0.jpg

pontiac6269

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 3, 2008
Sparta, Wisconsin
Got both doors on and aligned, both seats in, they are out of a 98 Sunbird or Sunfire. Bolted seat tracks from original seats.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 463
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 456
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    909.1 KB · Views: 470
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    934.7 KB · Views: 476
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor