What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well didn't do anything yet, but just got the news I was accepted to a local event that I said I would have the interior done for. So luckily just got the seat foams in which means the full interior and stereo will have to be done in 3 weeks
20190524_081157.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Pablo’s Buick Garage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2019
5f7a11da2b40f695bbcdb334a2e92cc4.jpg
I bought some upper and lower competition a arms from umi.
8385f5763f0cb682afe3bdb8d58600e0.jpg
I also got my calipers sand blasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users

Pablo’s Buick Garage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2019
c9158bd26ae23351d141540cf5732df1.jpg
Coilover only
880e06f6e69660372db37be21ec07fb4.jpg
Coilover comes out fro the bottom. So me need to take of the tire or spindle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Five or six hours is as much sleep my wife or I ever get. My older one has issues, you can not treat her like any other kid. We think she autistic. Hard to explain.

Our 4 year old is is autistic let me tell you it’s not easy. The random tantrums is probably the hardest part. I feel like our 6 year old is starting to realize it. Even compared to our 2 year old it’s very different. My wife and I are planning on having the talk this summer with our oldest.

Yup, I get it. Our youngest is deaf and we thought she was on the spectrum before the diagnosis - and may still be - being unable to rapidly communicate during night terrors is a right good fun time. The good news is we are more open to discussing, researching and treating these conditions than ever before - and that you are not alone in facing the challenge.

I was lucky in that I just got the ******* gene.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Yup, I get it. Our youngest is deaf and we thought she was on the spectrum before the diagnosis - and may still be - being unable to rapidly communicate during night terrors is a right good fun time. The good news is we are more open to discussing, researching and treating these conditions than ever before - and that you are not alone in facing the challenge.

You're 100% correct on the support there is now. its actually my biggest worry with moving to Ocala. Rural areas tend to be a little less "informed" on these things. His school and program has been great to him. I'm concerned that we won't find that up there.

MTP-Madmat

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
All new brake lines for the front of the car along with the adjustable proportioning valve. The lines aren’t the best looking but will do the trick. I also have new upper A-arms to put on with blazer spindles and C5 brakes. I just need to order some tall ball joints.
B12DBA6A-62CA-4121-B647-8EBDE3E7CBDD.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015

It is nice to know that we have friends on G Body Forum that can help with life crap along with our cars. My wife is a nurse so she tells me what's what all the time! As for the ******* gean, yep me too. The problem is now we have a deaf and an autistic half ******* kids running around.

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
half ******* kids

This is how I am going to start introducing them to people... and the best part is we have a big family wedding in a couple of weeks!

Hi, I am Michael and these are my half-******* kids. Say hi, you adorable little half-*ssh*les. Pardon my kids' behaviour, they are both half-*******.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
You're 100% correct on the support there is now. its actually my biggest worry with moving to Ocala. Rural areas tend to be a little less "informed" on these things. His school and program has been great to him. I'm concerned that we won't find that up there.

You might be surprised. My wife teaches high school special ed, and gets the whole gamut from pretty functional to a non-verbal sophomore that is at about a 3 year-old level. She teaches in a small rural school in central Oklahoma....not an area usually known for social enlightenment. The school is committed to doing what they can for ALL their students.

As said, it is a far cry from how special needs students were dealt with in my youth.

Hoping you find that school that cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor