What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Okay The Carb was rebuilt along with a new Choke. When I get things in motion I give you a holler. I will have to in the process let the Mechanic know that I will need these parts back too now that I am thinking about it. . . Anyway I will let you know as I am going along.
If you lived closer to PA I would purchase the engine from you or trade you a new set of Flowtech G body long tube headers and a set of Flowmaster tail pipes

Reactions: 1 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Okay The Carb was rebuilt along with a new Choke. When I get things in motion I give you a holler. I will have to in the process let the Mechanic know that I will need these parts back too now that I am thinking about it. . . Anyway I will let you know as I am going along.
Unless you were going to give the mechanic the old engine as partial payment, consider keeping it and stripping it of all useful parts. As a couple of people have already asked, there are parts on it that others are interested in buying from you.

Reactions: 1 user

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
Unless you were going to give the mechanic the old engine as partial payment, consider keeping it and stripping it of all useful parts. As a couple of people have already asked, there are parts on it that others are interested in buying from you.
Likely he could keep for resale or Recycle cash, which may or may not help with the bill, but I am already claiming the Distributor and Carb for a member here. Anyone else need anything off the 229 v6 before the Mechanic claims the rest?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor