What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

Any plans to vee out the seam/split to get better penetration and a deeper, stronger weld?

Nick
im not the one that's repairing it so I'm leaving that up to them.they asked that I only degrease it well.if it was steel then I'd say 100% yes..
i got lucky(in some sense of the word I guess 🥴)that it was a clean break of sorts and I'm not missing any parts of it.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Sealing as much of the vents/ducting as possible did make a difference on my previous rides. Where they 'snap' together, I sealed/wrapped as well if possible. Every little bit helped.
That is kinda of what I am trying to do, by no means a perfect build. Just one of those " while I'm there, how can I make this better".

Reactions: Rktpwrd and scoti

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor