What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
Swapped to LED taillight bulbs on my 68 Cougar. I also removed the 6 year expired license plates in preparation for new ones. This car actually requires me to modify the front license plate just to bolt the thing on. I also need to completely remove the rear fold down license plate bracket just to add the updated registration sticker.

IMG_3123.JPG

Sweet4CougarFRONTP1010212.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Installed rear seat A/C vents and a Gamber Johnson console floor plate into my P71 Crown Vic . Both parts only cost me $16 out of the junkyard.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
Swapped to LED taillight bulbs on my 68 Cougar. I also removed the 6 year expired license plates in preparation for new ones. This car actually requires me to modify the front license plate just to bolt the thing on. I also need to completely remove the rear fold down license plate bracket just to add the updated registration sticker.

View attachment 91065

View attachment 91066
Niiiice 68 Cougar. I had a Grabber Green 70 Eliminator at one time in my life...It's real nice to see so many Gbody members in to other types of rides.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

View attachment 91065

View attachment 91066

that is a really nice Cougar, cars were not meant to have a front license plate.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Gremlinsteve

Master Mechanic
Mar 6, 2018
Built a 407 inch amc for my gremlin

Attachments

• IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 148
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor