What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
What? You guys don't fish? Yikes, you have my sympathy. If I didn't go fishing I would have buried the wife in the back yard years ago. Instead I bury fish guts. I probably have more fishing/boat stuff than car stuff. And that is saying something. Best of all, my kids and Grandkids want to go fishing with Grandpa all the time. This is why: View attachment 237533

Fishing in Colorado is an expedition. I look forward to it being a quick easy thing when we move back to MI where water exists.

Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
What? You guys don't fish? Yikes, you have my sympathy. If I didn't go fishing I would have buried the wife in the back yard years ago. Instead I bury fish guts. I probably have more fishing/boat stuff than car stuff. And that is saying something. Best of all, my kids and Grandkids want to go fishing with Grandpa all the time. This is why: View attachment 237533
so instead of sitting around comparing the relative merits of 383 vs Hemi, RV cams vs high-lift, and quarter-mile times, you discuss the relative merits of left-handed Abu Garcia reels vs Zebco Ollie Gator rods and the tensile strength of fishing line....🤔... I dunno, sounds pretty tempting....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Hey, there is a time and a place for everything. I have a tremendous memory for obscure stuff that makes for interesting conversation. I blame the drugs......... :mrgreen:

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
LT1 stuff, what I started with.

Last time I was out fishing spent 45 min reeling in a good size Cobia, 60lbs on scale. Had fun letting it run out and back to tire it out. Easier to get in the boat.

Took my Z06 out earlier for a drive, tried to get a guy in a C8 to bite for a race but no luck.

20240407_101847.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
LT1 stuff, what I started with.

Last time I was out fishing spent 45 min reeling in a good size Cobia, 60lbs on scale. Had fun letting it run out and back to tire it out. Easier to get in the boat.

Took my Z06 out earlier for a drive, tried to get a guy in a C8 to bite for a race but no luck.

View attachment 237563

Probably for the best, those things don't play.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Since the insurance companies are still giving me the jerk around was relegated to sitting b*tch, was still fun and good to get out to the first Cars N Coffee and then the great views of Twin Peaks
20240406_125045.jpg

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Hey, there is a time and a place for everything. I have a tremendous memory for obscure stuff that makes for interesting conversation. I blame the drugs......... :mrgreen:
cliff? cliff clavin, is that you? :LOL:

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor