What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Blew some money on it.

PXL_20240321_200821675.MP.jpg

Now my triple single can finally be a triple triple.

PXL_20221120_230603240.MP.jpg

I just realized today I've had this thing for 21 years. That's how long I've wanted triple pipes for it. A set popped up locally (ish, Denver is an hour hike) on eBay and we handled the transaction outside of eBay. I was planning to pick them up tomorrow but dude texts me yesterday and says someone else is on his way up from my area and he ended up bringing the pipes down last night. He was 2 miles from where I work, on top of what I think was a screaming deal on some fairly rare pipes that are in good shape. I'll get all the rust off and have them looking new again prior to install.

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
The TH350 and the yard guy?? Well he now owes me a big fat one so instead of cash I gave him a list of rare stuff that I want, any one of which will make us square. Be interesting to see how quick he can come up with any of those items. Nearest place I know for most of them is Desert Valley in Arizona. Hee, hee, hee.
I absolutely love this.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Took some time to bark up the baby compressor and re-delouse the GMA rear master cylinder for my H.D. Then returned with it back to the shop and stuffed the brand new rebuild kit into it, added a 03 x 1/8th NPT male x male adapter to it to mate it up to the brake line and came back into the house to chase more parts.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

alex21278

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2024
Switzerland
painted the engine in gm blue today as well as the air filter housing with new gm black and that funny little keep your gm all gm sticker which i got form the original parts group

IMG-20240324-WA0003.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor