What did you do to your shop today?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
aubrey plaza 90s GIF

:p
Put a city man in the country a few days and he's already feeling liberated and making kinky offers.... :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Put a city man in the country a few days and he's already feeling liberated and making kinky offers.... :p

GIF by South Park

Yee haw!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Testing the Amazon LED shop lights. This is 2, of the 10 I got I the package. I'm pretty happy.

Before 20211105_185129.jpg

After 20211105_185145.jpg

They completely overwhelmed the 6 LED bulbs. As you can see by the shade they created.

Reactions: 9 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
opened the door ,

thought packing this up for my move will be fun

on the upside I finally will be able to trash the mountain of crap the ex-wife left ,sitting along the back wall .....15 years ago.

closed the door , need to get on the road for a home viewing . My real estate agent ( female ) has finally realized the shop is key to my next home.

who needs a fancy kitchen / bathroom ???

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
opened the door ,

thought packing this up for my move will be fun

on the upside I finally will be able to trash the mountain of crap the ex-wife left ,sitting along the back wall .....15 years ago.

closed the door , need to get on the road for a home viewing . My real estate agent ( female ) has finally realized the shop is key to my next home.

who needs a fancy kitchen / bathroom ???

I know it was a principle requirement for us.

Ordered a couple of nicely discounted 10x10 white welding blankets from Princessauto to protect the walls in the new shop.

Should keep from destroying the dry wall with sparks and spatter.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor