What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I actually had to do some work today, POA court at 9 to set 2 matters down for trial, then run over to criminal court to pick up diclosure and to remand the case and then back to POA court to schedule 7 appeals and then over to civil court to represent a client at a pre trial....now it's time to figure out what's for lunch....:)

Reactions: 1 users

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Parts salesman at Kenworth of Indy (semi trucks) been here for 13 years now other than a short 3 months working in the shop till i went back to parts for better money. Before that was a tire guy at Big O Tires and then a cook at Pizza Hut

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Army for a few years, Ford dealership for 12 years, left as service manager, True Value/Husqvarna dealership manager, now fabricate with stainless steel and plastic, main things I make are fume hoods used to make computer chips. Lots of trips to IBM, lots of universities, and early next year I get to install some of them in the University of Sydney Australia for two weeks :)

Reactions: 5 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I actually had to do some work today, POA court at 9 to set 2 matters down for trial, then run over to criminal court to pick up diclosure and to remand the case and then back to POA court to schedule 7 appeals and then over to civil court to represent a client at a pre trial....now it's time to figure out what's for lunch....:)
Do you wear a French wig like some of the magistrates in Canada?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Do you wear a French wig like some of the magistrates in Canada?

here I am at work
Anthony_Dudley.jpg

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Auto tech for most of the last 20+ years. Currently transitioning into independent inspections/investigations based on customer complaints to auto manufacturers.
Made me immediately think of this clip.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Exactly my thought...LOL

I had A great court experience in London ON. The judge was a little French guy wearing a wig like that. Rotfl

That must have been a few years ago and he must have been an oddball cause the wearing of wigs in court stopped 1949, unless you were an extremely young offender

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor