What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ve replied to this already, but I’m working on something pretty cool today. I work in a body shop for my brother. This is his 2019 Redeye.
25E09013-90A6-4470-B2F8-C76CFE6ADDBF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
After it gets off the frame machine the guy or gal probably won't be able to afford insurance
Actually it’s a salvage rebuild. I think the first production year nearly 3 in 10 were wrecked on the way home from the dealership. This one wasn’t hurt very bad, most of them are pretty messed up.

Reactions: 2 users

jadigen

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2017
S.Jersey
Stationary Engineer at a co-generation plant in Trenton NJ for the past 20 years. local 68 member. have operated boilers from right out of high school in 87.

Reactions: 1 users

mccormack944

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2018
Ohio
Lol. This is one of the reasons why I do not buy Chrysler products
I can’t fault you for that but what I will say is since Mercedes Benz left us in 2010 and we merged/bought out by fiat the quality of our products has been significantly increased and honestly, my daily is an 11 Charger with a 3.6 very reliable and comfortable car, if I were gonna buy a 2010s truck it would be a Ram. Every manufacturer has problems that’s why they have service departments 👍👍😂

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor