what is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Gee....and I thought only Nissan made a GTR? Who would have known that Chevy made an AWD twin turbo inline six powered Celebrity in the 1980's?

BTW, that is the stupidest wing I have ever seen and I see a lot of cars with them.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
I was looking for other bad pictures of "riced" out cars and I came across this. I honestly don't know which is worse...

ronaldsrideku9ll0.jpg

Someone please make the crazy stop.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
um......uh........i.......maybe......WHAT?

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
as far as gbodys being muscle cars, i consider them to be muscle cars for there generation, mustangs and camaros are more like a sports car in my opinion. plus when you do look at older muscle cars youll see that some of the originals didnt have to much horse runnin under there hoods either but it was a start.just like our cars g bodys in my opinstarted bringing back the muscle cars in a way. in the 70s there was a very serious horspower slump and bigs were making mildy more that what some 305s were making. in the 80s i feel our cars made it possible for th auto makers to start bringing back more muscular faster cars we have today such as the 4 door charger. i mean all in all, our carsfilled that muscle car void with the 442s and the monte ss and what not. if it werent for our cars, and even camaros and stangs, i think the whole idea of a performance rear wheel drive american car would have diminished. if im making any sense.
as far as rice burners go, there are select few i like mainly the awd dsm turbo cars that can be rediculous if just a little effort is made. subes aint to bad either, nor are evos, there just horrible when there made into fast and the furious bling machines. volkswagons can be pretty neat but there higher dollar and arent as fast as i feel they should be

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That poor poor Buick...............

As for the blue Celebrity,if you ditch the badge on the grille,that silly rear spoiler,and the fart can exhaust you end up with a halfway decent looking family sedan.Good for running around in.I'd rather that in my driveway than a Honda or such.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
we call ricers around here walmart warriors lol because most of the things on the car can be purchased there

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Derision said:
megaladon6 said:
the reason i hate tuners is in the pic you showed. that's all there is around here. they all look the same.
when they do try and make power mods they make the car slower. like when they put a vtec motor in a 92 civic. too bad they didn't get the vtec ECM.

Heh. This might be the best example I've ever seen... I can't stop laughing:

www.chevycelebrity.com/misc/rice/
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! I DON"T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THAT'S FUNNY!!LOL!!

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Derision said:
I was looking for other bad pictures of "riced" out cars and I came across this. I honestly don't know which is worse...

ronaldsrideku9ll0.jpg

Someone please make the crazy stop.
Well I guess if you are a bunch of clowns you might as well paint your car a clown theme and put them huge clown wheels on it also. WOW!!!

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Tony_SS said:
from Rice to Donk///

donkey_kong_1.jpg
Now that is just plain SCAREY!!! It looks like it could roll over at the drop of a dime. :shock: :roll: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor