what is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i see alot of g bodys near the local street racing area wiht themed cars like chettos , donkey kong, chucky, its like wtf

my rice burners pretty kick *ss lookin haha not bad for a grand

l_b4f9aa59fe83dc2ec648aaeeaf44b91a.jpg

l_9524de6ed80480702c09e3e6d89ba7f8.jpg

1980Gbody said:
yea i see alot of g bodys near the local street racing area wiht themed cars like chettos , donkey kong, chucky, its like wtf

Not a bad looking Chrysler Conquest TSi. Is it still the stock turbo 2.6 liter, or is it modified? If I had it, it'd get more boost and a better intercooler because I just couldn't resist such an easy way to make it faster! I kind of want to turbo my Frontier but that's another story...

haha sweet that car looks like fun

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
1980Gbody said:

Not a bad looking Chrysler Conquest TSi. Is it still the stock turbo 2.6 liter, or is it modified? If I had it, it'd get more boost and a better intercooler because I just couldn't resist such an easy way to make it faster! I kind of want to turbo my Frontier but that's another story...

yea its the stock 2.6 fornow at least till the montes done because the monte come first but after that i was thinking about rebuilding the motor maybe forged pistons bigger turbo bigger intercooler and a full 3 inch turbo back exhaust

deffinatly a fun little car tho takes corners pretty nice and is so easy to drift

1980Gbody said:

that thing needs a SBC 😀
It is really clean, nice find for 1000$

Re:

Derision said:
megaladon6 said:
the reason i hate tuners is in the pic you showed. that's all there is around here. they all look the same.
when they do try and make power mods they make the car slower. like when they put a vtec motor in a 92 civic. too bad they didn't get the vtec ECM.

Heh. This might be the best example I've ever seen... I can't stop laughing:

www.chevycelebrity.com/misc/rice/

I personally like tuners but not civic i mean the ones who are legends and deserve the respect. Such as the nissan gtr R-32-R34s, the mazda rx7 fc(the girl you take home to mom) or the fd(the dirty girl you have the fun with but never take home), The 86 toyota corolla ae86 tureno or not, or the toyota supra. Thoes are the tuner cars which really deserve respect. The thing i hate about the tuner sceen is the example in the link. It not only makes me wan to kick a puppy for discraing GM but it also makes me want to cry for ever thinking of using the GTR crest on a pos like that. $3201 for that i've taken a dump thats worth more than that. its not the cars that are the problem its the owner. As previously stated civics have the ability to be a respectable car when done rigth but in society today where people think a body = race car i almost give up hope. I personally if i were to buy a nifty 90's corolla would probably thrown on a body kit so it has some appeal but oly after dumping maybe a g or 2 into the engin to set apart form stock. I would never be the kind to think a body means i can beat anything. I love my cutllass more than anything but i believe that tuners do have nice rigs ut its teh owers which give them the rep

did you even read my post, much less the thread?
we have all said that the cars can be done right and can be fast. it's the owners who are idiots.
how many friggin times do we have to go over this sh*t?

megaladon6 said:
did you even read my post, much less the thread?
we have all said that the cars can be done right and can be fast. it's the owners who are idiots.
how many friggin times do we have to go over this sh*t?

my appolgies i didnt mean to offend or annoy you in anyway.
i was simply stating my oppion which yes was in agreement to others but i figured i migth as well put in my own two cents and suggest some tuners which are always done propperly regardless of the owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor