What's your dream custom vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
While a BOP fan, I love lots of different cars and would love to own a collection similar to Jay Leno. :) ONE of my favorite cars in his collection is the 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado. It originally came with front-wheel drive which was ahead of it's time (don't beat me up over this one). In stock trim its a cool 400 HP cruiser and not too shabby. I also like the stock design of the car as far as it's appearance.

Jay Leno's version utilized the original body but has a custom rear-wheel drive chassis. It also has a 1,076 hp engine based on the Cadillac CTS-V racing engine. If I had a ride like this, it would retain the original look and feel of the interior with modern subtle interior modifications such as better seat cushions, modern HVAC (maintaining the original look) and maybe a custom sound system(maintaining the original look).

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
If I was going since I was a kid it would be these two...
1991-Ferrari-F40-black-1.jpg

DSC_0414.JPG

Which as a kid was always telling my dad I would get a 69 charger put hydros and a new gen engine in it, he told me I was crazy that it couldn't be done right.

What I have been wanting to do lately is....
dc23eaafa2295bf0f0a3771b0151f72a.jpg

Throw a hellcat in it, delete all the chrome for a gunmetal finish, and an all LED update

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Here's a short list of some more notable cars I'd love...

The Lola T70 clone from George Lucas' movie THX 1138.
lola-t70-police-car.jpg

The Coyote from the TV show from Hardcastle and McCormick.
Manta Mantage.jpg

The '55 Chevy from the movie Two-Lane Blacktop.
TwoLane.jpg

...which was the same '55 Chevy they originally used in the movie American Graffiti...which Harrison Ford drove.
Harrison.jpg

And speaking of American Graffiti...the Deuce from that movie too! Notice the license plate? It's an easter egg from Lucas' previous movie.
Ford.jpg

And finally...the Mercury from Stallone's movie Cobra.
Cobra.jpg

There are many more...soooo many more!

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
At at quick glance I thought that was the 6000 SUX from Robocop
I thaught it was an avanti
Here's a short list of some more notable cars I'd love...

The Lola T70 clone from George Lucas' movie THX 1138.
View attachment 70327

The Coyote from the TV show from Hardcastle and McCormick.
View attachment 70328

The '55 Chevy from the movie Two-Lane Blacktop.
View attachment 70329

...which was the same '55 Chevy they originally used in the movie American Graffiti...which Harrison Ford drove.
View attachment 70330

And speaking of American Graffiti...the Deuce from that movie too! Notice the license plate? It's an easter egg from Lucas' previous movie.
View attachment 70331

And finally...the Mercury from Stallone's movie Cobra.
View attachment 70332

There are many more...soooo many more!
I always loved that 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor