What's your dream custom vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Hard to beat a 64-67 vette coupe, Roadster Shop chassis, ls3 motor, side pipes, a road and some time!!

Reactions: 1 users

angel84elco

Apprentice
Jan 8, 2014
I was watching Jay Leno's Garage show the other day. He went to some GM dealer that still had an '87 GNX sitting on the showroom floor with original window sticker for like 35k. Jay jokingly told the owner of the dealership he'll pay the full 35k for it and he respectfully declined lol.
Yup I live by that dealer up in signal hill california she is a beauty!

Reactions: 1 user

angel84elco

Apprentice
Jan 8, 2014
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
I was watching Jay Leno's Garage show the other day. He went to some GM dealer that still had an '87 GNX sitting on the showroom floor with original window sticker for like 35k. Jay jokingly told the owner of the dealership he'll pay the full 35k for it and he respectfully declined lol.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd like to have one of these....customized with a 5 speed stick, frame connectors, t-tops and staggered wheels...

hppp-1208-07+1973-pontiac-trans-am+front.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Well, I already meet the prerequisite of a car for everyday of the week.
I'd like to finally finish my Cutlass.
I'd like two Kenne Bell "Mammoth" intercooled supercharger complete kits, one for the 2SS Camaro and one for the Scat Pack Charger.
A Blueprint BBC 632 with EFI for the Box Chevy.
A GM 502 with EFI for the Silverado.
An LQ9 6.0L for the Avalanche.
An SBC 406 for the El Camino.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
For me it would be a 1969-70 Mach I Mustang with a Schwartz Performance Mustang Chassis,powered by a custom built all aluminum twin turbo big block chevy,6 speed stick,Recaro seats,AC,cruise control and Dakota Digital gauges.
It would also have the rear window louver,shaker hood and some ground effects peices.
And of course some nice wheels and tires and a car show quality body and paint job.
Guy

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
A 24,000 orginal mile 1978 Malibu in black and silver paint. Red, gray, or black interior with wood trim. Wearing Welds painted black with hub cap adapters and 69 COPO bottle cap style dog dish hubcaps. GM 572 or similar engine. Th400 with the valve body to leave in 1st or 2nd. Strange Dana 60. Mini tubs. 8 point roll bar. Full stock interior, bench seat, column shift. Smallest or shortest cowl hood that would fit.

Almost identical to the COPO572 car

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I'm older and can probably afford any car I want (well almost) I have found it's not the - looky what I have, but the fun of enjoying what you have and the people you share it with.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

86pontiac2+2

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2016
If I were rich, I'd do like the rich. For a car, mine would have to be 1967 corvette. 1953-56 F100 if it were a truck. Both with turbo LS engines, automatic and AC and heat as the minimal creature comfort. Keyless entry and start. Wheels would be kept at about 18" tops as anything else would look donk. For transportation of the show quality vehicle, a decked-out older COE car hauler with my own toilet and turbo diesel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor