Where to Purchase Floor Pans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
I'm looking to purchase a set of floor pans for my Regal, and I'm wondering where you guys are buying them from. Seems like a lot of places don't stock them (guess they are drop shipped?) and the shipping is astronomical on them. Anyone who has bought floor pans please chime in. Thanks!

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
I haven’t bought one yet, but there’s usually a company that goes to the Canfield swap meet. IIRC, they had a couple of g body floor pans at the fall meet last year.
It’ll be about an hour and a half trip one way from Pittsburgh.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought mine from a guy who made trips down south to pick up rust free parts for G bodies. I got lucky to get a rust free pair from him. I like the donor floors cause the metal seems thicker than the aftermarket pans and the original have the seat anchors and the support channel

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm looking to purchase a set of floor pans for my Regal, and I'm wondering where you guys are buying them from. Seems like a lot of places don't stock them (guess they are drop shipped?) and the shipping is astronomical on them. Anyone who has bought floor pans please chime in. Thanks!
I see you too missed out on the CL floors in the city. Try Lutty's on Saxonburg Blvd in Cheswick. The told me they can order them in.

Reactions: 2 users

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
I bought mine from summit racing
Best deal that i was able to find. They were drop shipped but showed up fairly quick

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Nov 4, 2012
I see you too missed out on the CL floors in the city. Try Lutty's on Saxonburg Blvd in Cheswick. The told me they can order them in.
Yeah I'm really kicking myself in the *ss over it now. Ill give them a try. If not there is another place up in Tarentum I might try.

I thought all of your body and paint were done on the car?
Everything that will be seen is done. I'm going back and fixing some of my earlier repairs and making them pretty.
20200623_145419.jpg

Nov 4, 2012
I haven’t bought one yet, but there’s usually a company that goes to the Canfield swap meet. IIRC, they had a couple of g body floor pans at the fall meet last year.
It’ll be about an hour and a half trip one way from Pittsburgh.

I thought Canfield was last weekend?

Edit: that was Carlisle. Canfield is next month. I used to go to canfield every year but I didn't go last year. I need to get some stuff there anyways so I'll be going this year.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
If not there is another place up in Tarentum I might try.
Not sure if Parker Metal carries sheet metal for our cars. Last time I was there it was just truck parts, but looking for an El Camino they might.
I thought Canfield was last weekend?

Edit: that was Carlisle. Canfield is next month. I used to go to canfield every year but I didn't go last year. I need to get some stuff there anyways so I'll be going this year.
mail
Don't miss the 1st meet of
the Season @ Canfield
Fairgrounds!

SWAP MEET & CAR CORRAL​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor