which carb is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAILS

Apprentice
Feb 26, 2009
THE ROCK, NY
if you think that you didn't contradict yourself then your more full of it than I thought you were....you don't even have the balls to stick to what you said sitting behind a monitor...that's pretty sad.... :roll:[/quote]

well lets hope you dont think for a living, bc you will fail miserably. :D
... and as im mentioning of failure, you should prob go back to elementary school where they teach reading comprehension- with you, that lack of skill seems to accompany your ability to think. :blam:

in simple terms for you, i will run though a past situation:

ON THE TOPIC OF STOCK APPLICATION my entire posting was about stock production cars from dealers.... do you follow?
- i stated a qjet is junk.
after making such a statement, ive also posted well over 5-6 legit reasons why they are junk.
-you stated your nascar carb builder friend built you a qjet & and it works great.
ALREADY YOU HAVE GONE OFF THE TOPIC BY INTRODUCING A WORKED PRODUCT INTO A STOCK APPLICATION CONVO. SO...
-i reply back that any carb can get great IF money and time is put into it.
this is a legit statement. and from what you said above- if money wasnt involve in working on your carb with your nascar buddy- time definitely was. and if your nascar buddy did charge people a going rate that most carb experts / shops do, i broke down in the next reply every little thing that a qjet needs for upgrading and common repairs to function like a champ along side a price to pay which is often times comparable to a new off the shelf carb from summit or jegs.
-you say i contradict myself. by saying that a qjet is junk ( which i did say under the premise that you just pulled it off a stock sbc and used it as is from factory) and that they are great if you put time and money into it.

better brush up on vocabulary too pal... that's not a contradiction. to give you the benefit of the doubt... maybe your looking for a different word?
but judging by the accusations you've thrown at me... you just don't know what the word means.

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Hey NAILS,,,,just ignore that jerk pontiacgp! He called me stupid one time and i will never forget him for it! The more i read posts on here the more i realize that he is a F****** A**hole! Just stay up there in the frozen tundra that you call Canada pontiacgp and leave us Americans to use our website without your 2 cents to throw in and demoralize people. who the F**** are you????? you're no better that anybody on here you JERK! and your signature
"Right now, as you read this,
Over 50 Million couples are having SEX!
And you're on the computer!!!"
IS CHILDISH!

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
LOL, here we go again, and I'm not even part of it this time!#!$!$#!#@$!........ :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
well I just wonder about someone who says a carb that was on most GM and on Ford cars for over 20 years is crap.....then again there are many different versions of the q-jet as it was modified over the years plus different versions depending on the application so it's obvious anyone who just makes a blank statement about q-jets as being crap really doesn't know what they're talking about. ...

NAILS

Apprentice
Feb 26, 2009
THE ROCK, NY
well, since i just check my inbox, i have 4 members saying your a douche bag, 1 telling me that you are an *******, 1 saying your a waste of time on the thread, and now myself advocating your lack of intelligence, and overwhelming amount of absolutely RETARDED argumentative remarks in my own defense over nothing significant at all. if i was informed of your back round earlier i wouldnt have wasted my time bantering.

so i believe a big FU(K YOU is in order, you dirty C*CK SWAG.
1928_middle_finger.gif

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
^^so tell me ...what do you want to be when you grow up?

your maturity level is revealed by your posts.....

78gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2008
Shelley Idaho
Now now children, as far as CARBS i have used all 3 and had the best luck with the afb style of carbs good mileage easy to work on good response but holley style are best for the track and i use a quad for a shelf carb for a spare, so i guess it is a matter of preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor