Who Caused it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore

This video clearly shows that  George Bush warned Congress starting in 2001, that this economic crisis was Coming, if something was not done. But Congress refused to Listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all. The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube; it was taken off. This link is of the same video, but is routed through  Canada . Everyone in America needs to see this be fore it is yanked off the Internet again! Let's see how far we can spread it before it's pulled off the Canadian site. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1     

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Randy_W said:

This video clearly shows that  George Bush warned Congress starting in 2001, that this economic crisis was Coming, if something was not done. But Congress refused to Listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all. The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube; it was taken off. This link is of the same video, but is routed through  Canada . Everyone in America needs to see this be fore it is yanked off the Internet again! Let's see how far we can spread it before it's pulled off the Canadian site. 

Faux News... :puke: I stifled my urge to vomit and against my better judgement I watched your video. I don't have much to say about its validity specifically, other than Faux News has been caught red handed lying on several occasions. One of their golden boys is currently under investigation for trying to bribe police, and the whole stinking rotten festering pus machine that they call News Corp and Fox News is under investigation for bribing police, and illegally wire tapping peoples phones and hacking into peoples e-mail and voice mail accounts. So I don't know how you can provide anything from such a biased and un reputable source... And... Well I don't even know what you're trying to do other than stir up sh*t. Isn't there enough sh*t stirring and blaming each other in the other threads for you? I'm just curious.

And you're quick to jump on GP403 for cutting and pasting what do you call this? :wink:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
kornball426 said:
Randy_W said:

Faux News... :puke: I stifled my urge to vomit and against my better judgement I watched your video. I don't have much to say about its validity specifically, other than Faux News has been caught red handed lying on several occasions. One of their golden boys is currently under investigation for trying to bribe police, and the whole stinking rotten festering pus machine that they call News Corp and Fox News is under investigation for bribing police, and illegally wire tapping peoples phones and hacking into peoples e-mail and voice mail accounts. So I don't know how you can provide anything from such a biased and un reputable source... And... Well I don't even know what you're trying to do other than stir up sh*t. Isn't there enough sh*t stirring and blaming each other in the other threads for you? I'm just curious.
And you're quick to jump on GP403 for cutting and pasting what do you call this? :wink:

I guess the fox news staff doesnt like to check their facts on the internet either...lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
And you're quick to jump on GP403 for cutting and pasting what do you call this?

I figure I'd post in a format that fit the level of those reading. :wink:

Bill quoting Wiki is like saying "Psssst, my friend knows someone that once said....." Anyone can post anything there, true or not and regardless of other info available, Franks and others still said and acted the way they did, or are you saying someone faked Barney's video there? :roll:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
No, Randy, you're right as always. But.

I think this is a case of selective memory on the part of Fox. IIRC almost everyone was saying that there was a problem here and something had to be done. I remember re-fi'ing the house back about that time, and then doing it again a few years later to get back into a long-term conventional because even I could see that this balloon crap and other shenanigans were going to cause major problems down the road, and sure enough. To say that GWB and all the rest of the GOP all saw this coming in some mass psychic episode and all of the Dems did nothing and wanted it to happen is irresponsible.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Never said that at all, I just said Bush's people, at least some warned of it and Liberals such as barney the purple Dino blocked any action that didn't keep feeding housing to their voter base. Many Dems did see it also but were either out voted or gagged. And a few Republicans, some since turned democrat and voted out of office, also wanted the cash cow saved. :wink:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Randy_W said:
And you're quick to jump on GP403 for cutting and pasting what do you call this?

I figure I'd post in a format that fit the level of those reading. :wink:

Bill quoting Wiki is like saying "Psssst, my friend knows someone that once said....." Anyone can post anything there, true or not and regardless of other info available, Franks and others still said and acted the way they did, or are you saying someone faked Barney's video there? :roll:
Randy... Seriously...are you gonna sit there and tell me that I should find better sources than Wiki...while you post "news" from Fox? Is there a gas leak under your house, or maybe next door? Fox News is about as far from the real world as Rupert Murdoch can afford to make it.... :rofl:

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Are saying someone faked the video of him calling for more loans to people who couldn't afford them? Regardless of where the info came from it tells the story. Shooting the messenger is very old liberal tactics to draw attention from the message. You've avoided answering most questions that show you're wrong, I guess I should have expected this.
Since you like Wiki, I used their link for Suffolk University to prove they aren't some creation of the right....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffolk_University

Poll: Fox Most Trusted Political News Source

Posted By Don Irvine On May 20, 2011 @ 11:30 am In Blog - Don Irvine | 20 Comments

Liberals received some more bad news this week as a new Suffolk University [1] poll revealed that Fox News is the most trusted political news source among those surveyed.

FOX News – 28%

CNN – 18%

Undecided -12%

NBC – 10%

Other -10%

MSNBC — 7%

ABC — 6%

CBS — 6%

C-SPAN — 3%

For CNN the poll was a little bit of good news at a time the network is struggling with it’s primetime lineup, and after they received a black-eye this week for omitting former New York governor and current CNN host Eliot Spitzer from a story on political sex scandals.

The news wasn’t so good for MSNBC which finished a distant third to its cable news brethren with just 7% of respondents saying that they trusted the liberal cable news network.

It’s true that part of the explanation for these results is that the only network that conservatives find their viewpoint fairly represented is on the Fox News Channel, but maybe airing all that one-sided programming bashing conservatives isn’t so good for the other networks after all.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
The fact that a small ~1000 person poll done by telephone shows who people "trust" says nothing at all about the original video discussed in this thread. From what I can tell, *you* brought up the subject of the video being faked, not bill. Stay on topic.

Re: wikipedia. True, that anyone can post anything, but incorrect facts WILL find themselves being corrected. I just did a brief scan of the WP article bill linked to, and I can find no bias. (Please show it to me if it exists.) I also see 280 citations from external sources, which would seem to indicate that it is not all "made up." Of course I don't have the time to verify each of those, and I'm sure you don't either, but I'm sure given the number of eyes WP sees, they've checked out.

If you're really interested, pencil in a few hours and try this: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/ascentofmoney/ You can watch it online there. There are some really boring parts, but a lot of really interesting parts about many contributing factors to the crash.... I caught the 2-hour "abridged" version that was on a while back. Wasn't aware this was a four-hour piece until I looked it up.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
GP403, with every post the veil of centrist slips a little higher. But, to answer your extremely misleading post; I didn't say Bill said it was fake, I ask if that was what he was implying by disparaging the source from whence it came. Also there is zero proof that FOX lied about a thing in that particular article, and there was video proof there. Of course as usual, bill didn't answer, he just threw a smoke bomb and you now try to provide cover. That "small 1000 person poll" covered a lot of regions and demographics if you look at it. Thousand person polls are used all the time and tend to be within 2-3% accurate. Sorry if MSNBC took another beating but I'm sure you could console Joy or another of the rats on that sinking ship with a nice email. And by the way genius, that poll had everything to do with this thread, duh! I posted an article by Fox, bill says they lie so the article, even though supported by videos, is not real. So to defend the source, therefore the ORIGINAL POST, I showed the poll that says they are more trusted than any other network. You don't get more relevant than that! But then again... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor