Who's getting blizzarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we are missing it. A little farther north around the Indy area they are getting nailed by straight ice. Hoping to god it misses us!

We definitely are up here in New England...
IMG_0630-1.jpg
my bike is under this pile somewhere!
IMG_0640.jpg

We've gotten about 2" of ice in Indianapolis and there's more coming....over this BS weather, give me some sun...I'm really thinking about moving to FL or CA, lol....

It's cold in central Texas even. 29 degrees in Austin, was 80 yeaterday. But the sun is out....thank goodness.

Be careful up north folks!

-Mike

Got a few inches so far, and it's blowing quite a bit. Radar looks like it's just getting started now though. Got my 100 miles of driving in today before it started, paper went to press early, tomorow might be another story.

Got around 8 inches of snow and 24+mph winds

in boston it getting hard fo find places to put it. getting another 10" tomorrow
snow.jpg

Got sleet here for the last 9 hrs now there saying about 20" of snow is to follow , Ye ha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor