Who's getting blizzarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys in the South there where's it's normally nice and comfortable year-round, where you drive your g-body whenever you please...................

It's about time you got a taste of the same weather we "eskimos" gets way UP HERE IN CANADA EH living in our IGLOOS an such. :twisted: :rant: I mean, my g-body is stored away for hibernation in one such igloo for the winter time. Now it's yoru turn.

Oh, did I mention the -40 windchill for the last 2 days? Wasn't very pleasant. But been warming up and hopefully supposed to be close to freezing tomorrow.

Phoenyx said:
Oh, did I mention the -40 windchill for the last 2 days? Wasn't very pleasant. But been warming up and hopefully supposed to be close to freezing tomorrow.

I don't know how you guys do it up there. We're getting hit right now and it doesn't hold a match to what Canada gets.

The weatherman just said to expect 13" of snow here in Auburn with continued 31 MPH wind gusts through today, tonight, and into tomorrow. I've got 3 ft. to 4 ft. drifts in my front yard and back yard running the length of the house. Only one window on the west side of the house isn't snow covered. Hope to get some pictures after sun up. It must be worse than I think, because our three cats are each curled up in front of a heat register :rofl:

We are under a blizzard warning until noon!

Weatherman just reported wind gusts of 51 MPH and snow drifts 8 FT. high in our area!

Doug

G-Body_Vet said:
Phoenyx said:

I don't know how you guys do it up there. We're getting hit right now and it doesn't hold a match to what Canada gets.

well here the weather guys screwed up again and lots of things were canceled but out of the 10-12 inches they warned us about for the last few days turns out to be a mere 4-6 inches...

:rofl: Same here, they originally were calling for 17-21 inches last night, we got 6-8 :lol: . So between yesterday and over the night a total of about 12".

Well for us we got ICE :evil: and got at least a good .3 inches of ice. It is everywhere and it sucks because there is really nothing we can do. Only salt can be put down in order to melt the ice, but there is only little that will do!

Whew! Done with my running today. I'd say we got at least 10 inches, and it was blowing pretty good. I didn't even try the Honda on the route today, I broke out the lady's Astro. The AWD one I put the motor in, I gotta say it got a good workout today. Went through 25+ dollars in gas. For those of you that don't know, I deliver papers, so I have to drive up to the mailboxes where the plows PUT all the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor